JUVÉDERM® Skin Fillers that Gulf View General Offers
Naples, Florida residents want to look their best no matter their age. That’s why we offer skin fillers such as JUVÉDERM®. JUVÉDERM® filler treatment is known for restoring our patients’ youthful, glowing appearance without requiring a painful, involved surgery.
We get asked often
Which JUVÉDERM® filler is the best?
JUVÉDERM® is often a favorite among our patients because the lidocaine, a local anesthetic, in it makes the procedure comfortable.
We use JUVÉDERM® for the following areas:
- nasolabial areas (between the mouth and the nose)
Benefits of JUVÉDERM®
- JUVÉDERM® contains a natural substance that is found in your skin – hyaluronic acid. JUVÉDERM® is made with HYLACROSS™ technology
- JUVÉDERM® may last longer than Restylane.
- Many of our patients state that JUVÉDERM® settles quicker than other fillers do and is not as puffy or swollen in the first days following the procedure
- It is rare that JUVÉDERM® will cause complications of result in a bumpy appearance as other fillers are sometime known to do
- JUVÉDERM® is a superior dermal filler that offers minimal risks and has a high satisfaction rate among our patients
- US doctors state that JUVÉDERM® is from the #1 selling family of fillers
- The non-surgical procedure can be completed in just a short office visit
- The results are instant and natural
Differentiating the Forms of JUVÉDERM®:
JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, especially around the nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21
as stated by Juvederm Family of Fillers
Are you ready to set up your consultation for JUVÉDERM® Skin Fillers? Call the Gulf View General Office at (239) 260-1115 or set up a consultation online here. Dr Perez-Soto is proudly providing Dermal Fillers to Naples Florida and beyond.